Tuesday, November 6, 2012

S.O.L.A.D.™ FREE Thanksgiving Gift


In thanks to God for giving me the ideas, words and characters of the first book of the S.O.L.A.D.™: Soldiers of Light Against Darkness™ series, I'm offering Book I for FREE the remainder of this month (starting now). This offer is only for a LIMITED TIME! 

Feel free to click on the link (http://amzn.to/Vu6GpA) and download your e-book copy of Book I of S.O.L.A.D.™ for your Kindle or device's Kindle app.

This is my Thanksgiving gift to you all. I hope you all enjoy the first book in the series and please leave a review on the book's Amazon page after you finish reading the novel and share this book with others.

In fact, those who download the book during the free offer this month, will receive the first two chapters of Book 2 of S.O.L.A.D.™ two weeks before it is released (later in Summer 2013).

I'm also asking you to sign up for the S.O.L.A.D.™ newsletter by emailing your name and email address to wearesolad@hotmail.com.

The monthly newsletter will keep you updated on future books in the series, merchandise, and other news related to S.O.L.A.D.™

Enjoy and thanks everyone,
Tyrone Tony Reed Jr.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to StumbleUpon

Tweet This