Friday, June 6, 2014

Help Make This Writer's Birthday the Best One Yet!!!

PLEASE READ & SHARE!

Hello, everyone! Hope you are having a great day!

I sure am because... TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

It was 32 years ago, at 12:11 p.m., that God bless me to enter this world.
I’m a man, a son, a brother, a cousin, a nephew, a husband, a future father, a journalist, a friend, a comic book lover and a writer.

One of the things I know I was put here on earth to do is WRITE!!!

And more than anything else (birthday wishes, presents, etc.), I would like for you to help me SPREAD THE WORD about my first novel, S.O.L.A.D.™: Soldiers of Light Against Darkness™.

And I’m going to make it SUPER easy for you to do that.

#1.) For those who haven’t purchased S.O.L.A.D.™ and like or love reading e-book, starting tomorrow (June 7) at 12 a.m. (Pacific Time), 1 a.m. (Mountain Time), 2 a.m. (Central Time) and 3 a.m. (Eastern Time), the 168-hour Kindle Countdown Deal for the e-book edition of S.O.L.A.D.™ will begin on Amazon.com at the following link (http://amzn.to/1rQ9hLy).

The deal for the e-book edition will start at .99 CENTS!!!

Don’t miss this deal and purchase early before the deal ends on June 14.

#2.) If you would rather have a print edition of the novel or want a print edition in addition to an e-book edition, you can order it on Amazon.com (http://amzn.to/15FsEKL). The print copy is $21.84 ($28.35 after $3.99 shipping and an estimated tax of $2.52). You can also purchase the print edition and get the e-book for $2.99 through Kindle MatchBook.

You can also purchase a print edition at CreateSpace.com (http://amzn.to/15FsEKL). The cost of the print edition at this site is $25.00 ($28.59 after shipping.) For that extra $0.24 cents, you’ll guarantee that I get a bigger royalty than I would on Amazon.com and $5 will go to the charity “Reading is Fundamental.” Depending on the sales, I will also send money to another charity in my hometown of Memphis, Tenn.

#3. Leave a review on Amazon.com. PLEASE! It is one of the quickest ways to reach potential readers about this AWESOME book. Share your review and spread the word about how much you like or loved the book across social media.

#4. Post about the novel on your social media sites. Share links to the book, to my author page (ttreed2009.wix.com/tyronetonyreedjr) and blog about it.

#5. Post a photo of yourself with your copy of S.O.L.A.D.™. Whether you are holding a physical copy or your tablet or laptop with the e-book edition in your hand, share it (tagging me) and I will put it up on my author site with your name and let others know that I’m thankful for your support,

#6. Share it with your book club and let me know when you plan to read it. I’ll be happy to come and speak about my book with the club, church groups, students, summer campers, whoever. If it’s a bit far for me to get there, I’ll be happy to Skype or do a Google Hangout.

This book would also make great summer reading for people of all ages.

#7. “LIKE” the official S.O.L.A.D.™ Facebook book page (https://www.facebook.com/soladchronicles) and share it with everyone you know. I hope to have giveaways soon and when future books in the S.O.L.A.D.™ are released, this will be one of the places they will be announced. This will also be the spot where the movie adaptations and television shows will be announced!

This book is great for any age and has something for everyone. Just read the reviews that have been posted on Amazon.com or my author page.

And I’m currently writing the second novel in the series and working on more exciting projects that I will be releasing in the near future.

I really need help from all of you and it would be THE GREATEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER.

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it!!!
Tyrone Tony Reed Jr.
— feeling excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to StumbleUpon

Tweet This