Thursday, June 11, 2015

First Draft of S.O.L.A.D.™ Book II is DONE!!!

So happy to announce that I wrote the last line of Book II of S.O.L.A.D.™ today around 4 p.m.!!!!
It was a really long and hard process to finish this book, especially with the passings of my father and father-in-law last year.
My dad continually asked me if I was finished with this book and I'm happy to scream from Earth to Heaven: "DAD, I'M FINISHED AND I'M STARTING ON MY NEXT ONE!!!"
I'm gonna let the manuscript sit for a few days and then start making edits and send it out to my trusty beta readers.
I can't wait for you all to read this book. The first one introduced you to the characters, their powers and their first year of being superheroes.
But, the second book is like a season of "24", with non-stop action, the introduction of new characters, life-changing events and a very cool wink to Book III, which I've already created a file and begun writing.
If you haven't gotten your copy of Book I, you can order an autographed copy at http://bit.ly/1JN3f6p. Please leave a review on Amazon or feel free to email me your review, which may appear on my social media pages or in future versions of my books!!!
Also like the official S.O.L.A.D.™ Facebook page at Soldiers of Light Against Darkness™ and share the link with everyone you know.
For those who have read the first book, here's a picture sneak peek of Book II. Wisewoman D tried warned Kevin in Book I that "the war, always, always hits home." And, unfortunately for Kevin and Juanita, she was right.
Stay tune for more announces as the release date for Book II draws nearer.
Thanks for your love and support and get ready for the fight of your life!!!
-Tyrone Tony Reed Jr.
author and creator of the S.O.L.A.D.™ book series


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to StumbleUpon

Tweet This