Monday, May 21, 2012

Another Interview and 19 Days Left Before Kickstarter Project Ends!

Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a great Monday!

I had a really great Sunday (two radio segments on Community Feedback with host Richard Donnell on 96 KIX 95.7 FM in Jackson, TN and great church service at Family Worship Center with a great and powerful message from Pastor Jereme Smith.)

There are only 19 days left before my Kickstarter project (http://kck.st/HzzmEt) to publish the soon to be bestselling novel, S.O.L.A.D.:™  Soldiers of Light Against Darkness™ ends.

This is a God-given dream and I've been pursuing this so I can share it with the world. Please, if you haven't pledged yet, take time this week and do it and spread the word. You can pledge by clicking the link above.

Also, I'll briefly speak about the project and my novel on "Butterfly Evolution" with hosts Tammy Gaitor and Tika Beard at 8 p.m. Central at www.blogtalkradio.com/butterflyevolution. Just click the link to listen in. If you can't tune in live, you can click the link after the show is airs and listen to it.

They've had me on before to talk about my project and novel and were nice enough to ask me back on.

I thank God for these blessings and how He is showing me He is with me.

Before I end this post, let me share this with you.

You need to stay encouraged when you are pursuing your dream. It's not easy, but you need to encourage yourself not just daily, but constantly.

When you have seen your "Promised Land" and know that God is leading you there, others may talk you out of it and tell you that it is impossible to get there.

Don't listen to that. God is able and will take you to your "Promised Land" if, as God told Joshua three times in Joshua 1, "be strong and of good courage."

God told Joshua that he should keep the Word of God in his heart and meditate (think on it) day and night (at all times).

God went on to tell Joshua that if he did this, "then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success."

God also told Joshua not to be afraid or discouraged and that He would be with Joshua wherever he went.

God loves us and He wants what is best for us! So, don't give up on your God-given dreams ("Promised Land").

Do what God tells you to do and before you know it, you will be walking in your "Promised Land".

Have a great day and please click the link below and make your pledge.

-Tyrone Tony Reed Jr.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to StumbleUpon

Tweet This