Monday, May 7, 2012

Join the "Spread the Word About S.O.L.A.D.™" campaign


There are only 32 days left and the Kickstarter project to self-publish S.O.L.A.D.™:Soldiers of Light Against Darkness™ has already reached three percent of its goal. 

We may have a long way to go, but it's not impossible for this project to reach its goal.

I'm asking everyone to post the link to the Kickstarter project (http://kck.st/HzzmEt) on every social media site you use and encourage everyone you know to PLEDGE to this project!

Do it everyday on every social media site!

I really need your help and I know that if you have already pledged, you believe in this project like I do!

And if you believe in it, I know others will believe in it too.

So please help me spread the word. I can't do this alone! I need your help!

If you haven't pledged yet, please do. Click the picture below and find out about this AWESOME novel and make your pledge! 

After you pledge, join the "Spread the Word About S.O.L.A.D.™" campaign by posting a link to this project on every social media site you use. Make sure to do it daily.

I know this project is going to be successful! It's going to happen. We're going to reach the goal and surpass it!

Over 1,000 people have liked the project and several reporters and people who work with the media and expressed interest in the project. 

This is going to work and I have God and you all to thank for that!

I can see it now!

Thanks for your support, your pledges and for spreading the word!

-Tyrone Tony Reed Jr., 
author of S.O.L.A.D.™: 
Soldiers of Light Against Darkness™


Click here to go to the Kickstarter project

Add to StumbleUpon

Tweet This