Saturday, June 2, 2012

Meet the Heroes of S.O.L.A.D.™!


In 2000, during my senior year at Whitehaven High School in Memphis, TN, God gave me an idea of two characters for a novel who later became Kevin Edwards and Juanita Grayson.
The title of the novel came instantly: S.O.L.A.D™: Soldiers ofLight Against Darkness™.

And as quickly as the title came, so did the superhero identities of Kevin and Juanita: Angelo™ & Angeline™.

I wanted to share with you how they looked in 2000 (rough sketches, very rough LOL) and how they look now (thanks to Hero Machine 2.0 & Marvel's Create a Superhero.)

I have some artists in mind to do the future illustrations of the characters in the novel!

I hope you see that my passion to publish the novel is strong and that you pledge to the project and spread the word.

I really need your help and have only 7 days to reach the goal!

Please help this dream become a reality by helping this project become a SUCCESS!

Click the link http://kck.st/HzzmEt and press the green button that says "Back This Project". You'll have to sign up through Kickstarter & Amazon (who will process the payment when the project is successful).

If you have any questions about making a pledge or about S.O.L.A.D.™, feel free to message me or email me at ttreed2009@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance,
Tyrone Tony Reed Jr.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to StumbleUpon

Tweet This