Monday, June 25, 2012

A Whole New World in a Whole New Book!

While I've been promoting Book I of S.O.L.A.D.™: Soldiers of Light Against Darkness™, which is available here for Kindle, I've been busy working on Book II.


It's weird leaving one world (book) and going to another but man, do you feel a rush of relief when you've finished one book completely.


It was not easy fleshing out characters and keeping track of who they are, what they do and how they act.


I admire and appreciate what other authors and writers do even more after experiencing some of the things they have had to go through.


Writing is not easy and is not for everyone. You have to really love writing and really want to get your story out to others in order to go through the ups and downs of writing.


It's hard work but it's definitely worth it!


Well, I'm off to continue writing my whole new world...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to StumbleUpon

Tweet This