Friday, June 1, 2012

Final Stretch: 8 Days to Pledge Before Kickstarter Project Ends!


Hello Everyone!

Well, this is it! The final stretch of my third Kickstarter project is here. There are only 8 days remaining and only 16 percent of the goal has been pledged! But, there is still time to PLEDGE & SPREAD THE WORD!

Next week, I’ll be transitioning from my 20s and entering my 30s (on June 6 at 12:11 p.m.) There would be no better birthday gift I could receive this year, at this time of change, than to have this Kickstarter project become a SUCCESS!

I know it’s POSSIBLE! I’ve seen miracles happen and have had many happen to me!

This project isn’t just for me. This project is a gift that keeps on giving. S.O.L.A.D.™ is a story for everyone to enjoy and share with others. Now, it would be easy to just sell the novel as an e-book, but so many people don’t have computers or e-book devices and the only way they would be able to enjoy the story is through a physical copy.

This is my THIRD time trying to raise the funds to make this dream come true. Please, please HELP ME! This has been a very hard road, but I’ve continued to fight and press on!

But, I can’t do this alone! So many people have already pledged (with several pledging again after the first two Kickstarter projects didn't reach their goals).

This is the closest I’ve ever been to seeing S.O.L.A.D.™ published, with 16 backers and over $1,600 pledged.

I’m almost in tears as I write this because I BELIEVE in this project and I know that if you give it a chance, YOU’LL BELIEVE IN IT TOO.

And to show you that I know that you’ll love S.O.L.A.D.™, throughout the day, I will be posting about S.O.L.A.D.™ and the story of its creation and also releasing sketches of characters and a little more background on them.

So, as always, please PLEDGE & SPREAD THE WORD!

Thanks in advance, Soldiers of Light,
-Tyrone Tony Reed Jr.

http://kck.st/HzzmEt









No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to StumbleUpon

Tweet This