Saturday, June 9, 2012

Thanks for Pledging!

I just wanted to thank everyone for pledging and spreading the word!

Your support for this third and final Kickstarter project to publish my novel has meant so much to me.

Since I was not able to raise the funds I need to publish the hardcover copies of the novel, I plan to sell the novel as an e-book (hopefully starting next week) and will let you know when it is available.

Even though I didn't reach my monetary goals, fundraising through Kickstarter has been very successful, My novel has received national and international attention, media attention and the attention of potential readers.

It also showed me that there are people out there who believe and support dreams and I count you all among those people.

I believe in my dreams even more and this has taught me that you have to fight for your dreams, no matter what happens.

Don't give up on the dreams God has placed in your heart. He will bless them to come true. It's hard work to keep fighting and working towards your dreams becoming reality, but it will be worth it.

To God be all the glory and may He bless you all to accomplish all of your dreams.

I love you all and I will be in touch about S.O.L.A.D.'s AWESOME future!

-Tyrone Tony Reed Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to StumbleUpon

Tweet This